Reliance Communication shutting down 2G services from 30 November.
Hello, friends Are u using Reliance communication 2g services? If yes, then read this article as this is very important for you.
Reliance communication going to shutting down its 2g services and continue with its 3G and 4G services.This means that all the Reliance 2G users have to port to other operator or upgrade to 3G/4G.
Around 60 percent users are using 2G services out of 81 million users that Reliance have. R.Com Executive Director Gurdeep Singh said now they only focus on 4G services.
If you are using GSM or CDMA services so follow these steps to upgrade your sim.
You have to send an SMS type = PORT<space>you mobile number
Send to 1900. Rs 1 minimum balance required.
And if you are using Reliance D.T.H services so D.T.H services are also going to shutting down and your connection transfer to Tata sky. And your balance migrates to tata sky within 7 days.
But you have to pay for the first recharge on tata sky as the connection is free and your balance is transfer within 7 days.
For this, you have to call in 9237092370.
any question comment give your feedback .click here
IMPORTANT TECH NEWS
- Amazon prime users have to pay more after 31 October for prime service.
- OPPO F5 powered with 20MP AI camera and 6GB ram.
- WhatsApp now allows deletion of sent messages.you can now delete the messages which you send to other by mistake.
- Vodafone new plan 496 unlimited 84 days, 1 GB per day data and voice calls.And Rs 177 plan for 28 days.
- MIUI 9 stable room for India releasing on 2 November. All support devices getting updates from 2 November.
- Instagram new update now ‘Superzoom’ camera Format, Halloween-inspired face filters, and stickers.
- Nokia 7 going to launch and Nokia 2 spotted on Bluetooth site, means Nokia 2 is also going to launch soon.
This was all please comment and give your feedback.